Thursday, February 01, 2007

A day in IKANO & The Curve

Finally it is a holiday for me! And the best thing is I will be having a long weekend as my company is closed on Friday due to a holiday replacement on Saturday (Awal Muharam)...

Today I decided to go to IKEA, Ikano with sis to scout for something nice for my CNY house deco... Being kiasu, we want to reach by 10.00am so that we could easily find a parking. To my surprise, it was really a long queue at Bandar Utama entering 1U. Hmmm... I will definitely think many many times to go to 1U on holidays :P Well, we managed to secured a parking at Ikano and there are still ample of parking space at that time... hehe. The environment in the shopping complex was really nice with the deco of ushering CNY.

Had our lunch at Kim Gary. I have not been a big fan of this restaurant due to the food taste during the first few times of my visit (when it first opens). This time, the food taste was quite good. Maybe they improved and there were quite a number of variety of food.

During the hours we spent walking around The Curve, Ikano and Cineleisure... we bumped into few frens. Looks like this is a favourite spot in KL/PJ on weekends and holidays. Oh ya, Cineleisure now has flea market also... however, the clothes/accessories sold were not as nice as those at The Curve flea market.

That's how I spent my holiday without Mr. Ha around... ^_^

No comments: