Sunday, April 01, 2007

1st Weekend - Metzingen

Decided to drive down to Metzingen to spend the first weekend here... The journey was around an hour from Stuttgart. It is a shopping paradise where most of the branded factory outlets are located. So, I was kinda eager to find out if there is anything worth to buy. There were really lotsa shops there ranges from not so expensive brands to very costly brands. E.g. Esprit, Swatch, Adidas, Nike, Levis&Dockers, Diesel, Puma, Bally, Burberry, Joop, Pope Jeans... and etc. Check it out at this website...

The buildings, most of it look alike (the shape)

The brands they have there

The river, nice hor...

Me, so cold cause it rains almost the whole morning

My colik, Rihaab

Me sitting at one of the bench

Tommy Hilfiger

At the factory outlet stores

I did not get myself anything here cause I felt it is quite pricey after conversion and also I do not think it is worth the price. I better save the $$ and buy more in Malaysia :)

2 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

I thought factory outlets should offer much much lower price even after the currency conversion... nvm-lah... as u said, u can save more $$$ and come back to m'sia for shopping...

ckchiam said...

yeah... can have good food, good shopping when i am back to kl.