Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It has been a long time...

It has been a long time that I did not update my blog. Actually I have many photos to upload especially on my wedding day & dinner. But I do not have internet connection at my new home because the telephone line is still not available :(

Well, at the moment I am back to my parent's house because Mr Ha is away on biz trip to US. It is dangerous for me to be at home alone especially it is a new residential area. So, Mr. Ha suggested me to be back with my family. After all, it is really good because I can have home cooked food after work :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ck... heard that ur hubby Mr Ha is quite good at home cooked food especially chinese soup.. i am sure when he's back to m'sia soon, he'll cook a lot for you...

ckchiam said...

hahaha, i hope he will be back soon and cook some nice food for me :D