Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hsuen Wern - 1 month+

Baby Hsuen Wern is now 1month+... She is now more responsive compared to the first few weeks old. She starts smiling to everyone in the family and we can't wait to play 'ang gu gu' (baby language) with her.. Look at her photos.. Well, its difficult to capture her smiling faces.. Out of 10 photos, I am lucky enough to be able to capture 1 smiling face :D

Looking at her growth is very interesting. As we know baby's look will change in every week, therefore I tried to capture her look quite often to keep as memory in the future. Oh well, growth is not only changes on her look, but also on her size ya ;) So, I will also always keep in mind to prepare bigger size clothes for her in few months time. Every time I was in shopping mall, I can't resist to shop something for her, be it clothes, toys or any cute stuff for baby. Very lucky of her! I still have not buy enough clothes for myself as my size is now bigger and I can't wear most of my pants after delivery.

2 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

hsuen wern knows how to pose for the camera... not bad huh.....

ckchiam said...

hahaha, really? maybe she will be a model next time :D