Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shower time

It's shower time for my little girl... She loves to be bath, never cries. Enjoying the shower time so much. Let see some of her poses during shower. As I am working on weekdays, I will only shower her during weekends. For the first few times, I would need extra hands to help out but I can handle her by myself after a few times practicing.

Me, showering Hsuen Wern

Cleaning her back...

Ok, it's done... on the bed waiting for lotion, powder and wearing nice clothes

Capture another photo first :)

Alright, it's done. She is in her baby jumper suit now :D

After shower, Hsuen Wern is so clean and smells good... Of course a very refreshing look. Ok, can go kai kai now :D

2 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

wow... u can now take care wern wern by urself... so independent.. hopefully when the time comes, i'll be able to bathe my bb on my own too...

ckchiam said...

mrs lam, u shud be able to handle daniel soon. i am also learning little by little. it is a wonderful experience..