Monday, November 13, 2006

Change of Status

From today onwards, I would need to fill up any forms with "married" as my marital status. Why? Because today I am legally married to my hubby... 11.11.2006 is the date we signing the marriage certificate and taking the oath to live as husband and wife :D
Let's go to the marriage registration...

The boquet of roses... simple & sweet, right? Thanks to my sis to help me to get it :D

We had our marriage registration at Thean Hou temple. The time allocated for us was 9.15am. Wow, this was really early for us... but we have no choice as other time slots were booked in advance. The event was a rush one due to there were altogether 142 couples registering for their marriage on this day. The person in charge were reading something (basically telling you that you both are legally married and willing to spend the life with each other), and all we need to do is the say, 'Yes, I do'. So, everything ended up in just around max 10 minutes.

"Yes, I do"

The witnesses (left: Mr. Ha & right: Mr. Chiam)

Hubby's family (Ha family)

My family (Chiam family)

The newly married couple :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you, Mrs Ha...

Belanghippo said...

yeah yeah! congratulations! welcome to marriage-hood! hope to have a new frend for lil' jo soon!

ckchiam said...

thank q for the wishes. a new challenge in life, to be a daugther, wife, and working lady.