Monday, March 19, 2007

Banana Pie : I'm loving it

Last Sunday, Mr. Ha and I went to IKEA as to spend some vouchers given by her cousin sista... Since we had a late breakfast, we don't feel hungry and did not take our lunch. After we finished shopping at IKEA, suddenly our stomach krrruuu, kruuuu, kruuuu... hungry tim. So, we headed to the Mc'Donalds drive through nearby.

The banana pie


Mr. Ha had a large set of Mc Chicken value meal and I got a banana pie for myself. I still remembered that I used to love their pineapple pie but too bad it is no longer available now. And recently, my BIL told me that this banana pie was nice. So, I gave it a try. Yes, it is definitely delicious... the crispy pie crust with banana fillings... when you give it a bite, the banana fillings will squeeze itself out. But beware, the fillings is hot ya :)

2 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

what a coincidence... yesterday my hubby & i bought a pair of McD pies which is both apple pie & banana pie... we both love the banana pie a lot... it actually reminds me of "pisang goreng"...

ckchiam said...

yeahhh... mrs. lam. we also had the same say. it was really like a pisang goreng panas :D