Thursday, March 15, 2007

Disney on Ice - Finding Nemo

Wah, I won 2 tickets to watch the Disney on Ice - Finding Nemo... Actually Mr. Ha is the one who helped me entering the contest from SP Setia. Well, I do not have any idea on this show but I am looking forward for the show because I have not been to this kind of event.

Anyway, I think I will not be able to watch it because I have a biz trip around that time. Eventho got the tickets but cud not attend :( Alamak.... timing no good la... kek sei ngor!

2 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

CK... i heard about ur biz trip from MR HA... too bad that we can't watch DISNEY ON ICE together.. hmmm.. i wonder if MR HA will still be going to this show? if yes, who is he bringing leh?

ckchiam said...

hahaha, he told me will not be going.. gonna give away the tickets to the kids (his mum babysitting). i think he will not change his mind kwa ;)