Thursday, March 15, 2007

Farewell lunch at Alexis Bistro, BSC

Had farewell lunch for my colik, Lawrence... Left the company after 5 yrs... pretty long huh? The lunch was at Alexis Bistro at Bangsar Shopping Center.

The gang who attended the lunch
Sarawak Laksa

Penne Roast Duck Breast
Seafood Spaghetti
Our VIP
Tiramisu

Only managed to snap a few main dishes, Sarawak Laksa, Penne, Seafood Spaghetti and Roast Duck Breast (my selection)... Overall the comment that I received was food portion is not large and the taste were so so only. My comment on the duck dish was hmm... not good. The meat was quite hard and the ducky smell was quite strong. I still prefer the chinese roast duck, with 'dong guai' and herbal fragrant... The most satisfying food for me on that day was the tiramisu. Wow! the piece of cake was really yummy. Me and Amanda were sharing for it and we were like... 'hmmm... let's order another piece?' and 'shall we ta pau a piece?'

2 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

the seafood spaghetti is served in a unique way... and i thought the roast duck breast will taste as good as it is served.... guess i am wrong ya...

ckchiam said...

ya, we also wondered why they would wrap the spaghetti. it doesn't taste superlicious or any extraordinary... my meal was really not up to standard :(